The sport of rowing places considerable demands on many of the body’s systems. Each of the aerobic, anaerobic, and strength variables successful for rowing performance must be trained properly for optimal performance to result.
The PEAK Centre has been involved with the sport of rowing for many years. We have been part of the sport science team for physiological testing of our National Rowing Team and many rowing clubs in Canada and the United States. With this experience, our exercise scientists have developed a testing and training model that has been proven very successful for rowing athletes.
- Experienced rowing coach
- Aerobic fitness testing (Lactate and VO2)
- Anaerobic power testing (Erg Wingate)
- Power and heart rate training zone development- Initial and continual
- Monthly training plan design
- Unlimited phone and e-mail support
- Facility access (Ottawa location), including freeweight and Computrainer area
- Stroke analysis
- Nutritional counselling
- First monthy payments- $225.00 + GST (initial testing and initial monthly training schedule)
- Monthly payments- $125.00 + GST (subsequent testing and monthly training plan design)
Contact Peak at 613.737.7325 or [email protected] to book your testing dates and times.