International Students 

We are pleased that you are considering joining our online school in order to take courses leading to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD).

An International Student does not require a study permit in order to take online courses in Canada. You do not require a study permit to take online Credit courses from Canada if you wish to study in a course that lasts six months or less. Contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada if you wish to explore study permits in more detail.

Documents needed for an International Student to establish an OSR at Peak Centre Academy:

  • Identification
  • The student will need to send proof of identification. Forward your picture ID (passport, driver’s license, etc.) to Peak Centre Academy.
  • Official International Transcripts
  • If your transcript is not in English, then you must submit an English translation of your transcript along with the original transcript. You can submit your transcripts to a translation service. Examples of reputable translation services are Worldwide Educational Service and International Education Research Foundation.

Come and see how we work to create our champions!

Schedule a Visit 

Come be a Champion! 

Apply Now